dritz do hurden Index du Forum
dritz do hurden Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[FULL] Windows$Xp Ultimate Johnny Edition

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    dritz do hurden Index du Forum -> alliance -> presentation des guildes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lavwhoo
habitué

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 18:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: [FULL] Windows$Xp Ultimate Johnny Edition Répondre en citant

Windows Xp Ultimate Johnny Edition > urlin.us/2k5z0

10cf746e54
Top . So you really only had like 3 versions of Windows that even had this feature and only 1 that had it on by default and even then I'm not sure it was enabled by default with 2000.Windows 7 was the first to switch it to a static icon, but you can easily re-add the functionality with third party applications like this: . There's no reason to preserve this because few people ever use these hack jobs anyway. cator.htmlYep, that must have been it. wingzeroismine Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:01 amPost subject: Re: WIndows XP Ultimate edition (By Johnny), Can I upload? Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 3:47 pm Its literally a hacked up XP with a Vista skin. Newer Windows do everything XP does, better. You can install programs and its fit for everyday use. On that note, cdintray, I'm pretty sure I know exactly what dumb BA kid you are so guess what I think of you? If I see even one dumb bitmap topic come out of you I will tie you to a jet-ski, tie a brick to the accelerator and send you down the river of dumb that way. Top .

That's the upgrade that made WinXP not only usable, but enjoyable for me, and I have not looked back ever since.BlueSun wrote:I'm not saying 7 / 8.1 are perfect, but they're better than XP for sure.Let's just agree to disagree there Top . It's no longer "how can we make this thing more efficient to allow users to get the best out of their hardware?" but "how can we make this thing slower so that people throw away perfectly functional, powerful-enough hardware and blow a bunch of money on a newer PC manufactured by a company that sealed a backdoor deal with us".Lower level access to certain devices such as floppy disk drives is impossible in newer Windows', and compatibility with legacy XP/9x software is worthless and achieved only by exceeding poor emulation.The list goes on and on.Fortunately all the software I need runs ok on XP, so I cling on to it. Simple as that. Top . Only it had a strong, mature, multimedia-oriented API like XP's, that would be perfect, for at the end of the day, that truly is what's hindering most of the world from making the switch.I think if you value security as much as you do, then a lack of these multimedia-oriented APIs shouldn't matter. I had gotten a hold of a copy of XP from a PC I bought from a thrift store, it was in the CD tray. BOD Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 3:19 pmPost subject: Re: WIndows XP Ultimate edition (By Johnny), Can I upload? Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:02 pmLocation: Northampton, UK Please remove the tinfoil hat. Doqtor Kirby Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:17 pmPost subject: Re: WIndows XP Ultimate edition (By Johnny), Can I upload? Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 8:28 pmLocation: Locked in the Melee Workshop Is there a good solid difference between a hackjob and a slipstream? nekos Top . Occasionally, a modified version can serve some important function to the community.

the castle 1997 brripnaruto shippuden 277bob's burgers complete is_safe:1maestro: music from the voidmark morrison is_safe:1city of fallen angelsnordvest dvdripboy and bearfalling skies s04eMarvels Agents s01e09

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 18:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    dritz do hurden Index du Forum -> alliance -> presentation des guildes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange